Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Duchy of Egjora > Itjivut, the Ice Island > Much,Much whining about the cold (Open L3)
Abyss

Character Info
Name: Allerhhach (Most call him Whisperer)
Alignment: LE
Race: Nightmare Being
Class: Dark mage
Silver: 58
The cold. One of the monster's least favorite things. Sure, it had no effect on it, but it was starting to freeze up the chocolate it had stored in the bag slung over its shoulder. ''Well, if it's freezing up, I guess I should finish it. Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy!!'' It took the bag off its shoulder and opened it up. Inside was the footlong slab of chocolate, frozen over. ''Damn it!'' ''My chocolate!'' It through the frozen slab on the ground, assuming that the act would bring it pleasure. It didn't. ''Wwhhyy?!''. It took out its dagger and threw it the chocolate closest to it, which was next to its foot. Instead of piercing the chocolate, it more than just grazed its foot. ''Owwie!''. Suddenly, one of those voices in his head, always talking to it, criticising it said ''Don't say owwie. It shows weakness. Just yell an insult at the dagger.'' ''Shut up.'' Allerhhach hated those voices. Especially the one talking to it right at that moment. It picked up the dagger, put in its sheath, and tended to its foot. Or at least, tried to. It couldn't tend to anything, even a stubbed toe.

''Someday, everyone will be my mindless servant. Until then, everyone will be my servant with not much of a mind.''
Naota
Deity

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Deity
Class: Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 10285
He slowly tossed a dagger up and down, watching as the tip spun around and came dangerously close to his opened palm every time it descended. At the last second it would always flip so that the handle landed instead. This wasn’t luck, it was actually something he’d learned when he was quite small: the leisurely task of tossing a dagger was easy for a child to practice with, and now it was one of the fastest ways he could calm his mind.

The cold of this ice isle didn’t bother him, he’d lived at the top of a mountain in his former temple for so long that he was used to the biting chill. His eyes saddened thinking about it, but he pressed his lips into a tight line and flicked his wrist: the dagger disappeared, returning to the hilt at his left hip. Torinasu was tied to his right hip, that hadn’t changed even if his realm had.

He was leaned back against a snow drift, one leg crossed comfortably over the other as he watched the snow pick up in small swirls with each gust of wind. That too was relaxing, and not for the first time, he was homesick for where his temple had once been. And then he heard a string of curses. His eyebrows rose and he looked over his shoulder in time to see a…well, he couldn’t properly describe what it was, but it appeared to be very angry at a brick of chocolate.

No, he couldn’t be seeing things. He smiled, unable to help himself, even if he was confused, and stood up from his spot. Snow clung to his clothes as he walked through the soft powder; the feel of snow crunching under his feet filling him with sweet nostalgia.

“You there, why exactly are you upset at that confection?” The smile turned to a playful smirk and he lightly crossed his arms across his chest.

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Abyss

Character Info
Allerhhach heard the voice but decided to see how long It could ignore it before it was obviously not paying attention. ''Ah, screw it.'' No one should get away with calling chocolate a ''confection''. It was a beautiful combination of dreams, taste, dreams, taste, and beauty. ''It's not just a ''Confection'', foolish humanoid thing. It is a wonderful mixture of dreams, taste, beauty, and love! It is not just a tasty treat, it is hope! It is the thing that got me through all those years I spent, deep down in the earth! Now, do you understand?'' Allerhhach reached into its bag and pulled out the much smaller slab of chocolate and shoved it into his large, inhuman mouth. ''Oh, right. Fool, what is your name?''

''Someday, everyone will be my mindless servant. Until then, everyone will be my servant with not much of a mind.''
Naota
Deity

Character Info
His eyebrows rose from how he was addressed, but his smile only grew. He hadn’t meant to offend them, but now he was trying not to laugh. Not that any of this was funny, but of all the things to happen in this usually barren place, he hadn’t thought he’d ever see the day when someone was upset about chocolate. Even so, people loved what they loved, and he watched with softer eyes as they took out a smaller bar to enjoy instead,

“Ah, it is a wondrous thing isn’t it? To be honest, I don’t think I’ve had it in years.” He said, walking to where the much larger piece had been thrown. When he got to it, he brought it back over to them and rested it down close by. One hand hovered over it and warmth slowly spread along it: thawing it from its previously frozen state so that it would be easier for the stranger to eat.

After that, he took a few steps back and sat cross legged in the snow, watching, “My preferred way is hot and melted into a cup.” Which could hardly be found in Ataiyo, but his family went to so many foreign places that he was lucky enough to be able to try many things other growing boys weren’t able to. It was one of many advantages for being raised in a noble family.

“What happened to your foot?” he asked, nodding towards their cut toe. From how they moved about and appeared to be quick tempered, he had a few good guesses. Again he was having to fight the urge to smile, “I can help if you like. Where are you going anyways?” What did they mean when they had said they’d been under the earth? Were they a prisoner of some kind?

“I’m called Naota. What may I call you?” he inquired with a slight quirk of an eyebrow.

God Rules:
Abyss

Character Info
''Than-'' Allerhhach almost thanked Naota for the chocolate but decided not to break their record. They hadn't thanked someone since the surface was new. ''How long ago was that?'' Allerhhach narrowly avoided speaking aloud. '' I was in the earth because- you know what? I don't know you, and you don't know me. I won't tell you. The chocolate in a cup seems good. I think they told me about it once.'' Somehow, those words gave Naota had a considerable amount of charisma with them for a humanoid who Allerhach had barely talked to. Allerhhach could feel it coming. The voices would be there soon. Very soon. ''Hello there. Allie.'' ''Shut up. Only that other one is allowed to call me that. Whatever the name is.'' ''Fine, fine kid.'' '' You also can't call me kid. I'm 100,000 years old.'' ''I'm older.'' ''Shut up.'' ''Do you have a cup? I want to try the cup chocolate.''

Naota
Deity

Character Info
The smile returned when he heard the starts of a ‘thank you’, but he didn’t push it too far. After all, what he said next was true: they barely knew one another. It was just in his nature to talk to others and offer a friendly hand. He nodded and sat down in the snow with his arms resting on his knees, though gave the other a comfortable distance between the two of them.

He was about to speak about where he’d first had the melted chocolate, should this person want to try it from the source, and then they started to…well, honestly, for not the first time since interacting with them, he was confused. They were talking to themselves, but were they? He recognized that back and forth, knew what it was like to have another soul within your body: sharing it. Was that what was happening here? Or were they just slightly touched in the head?

When he was sure that he was being addressed now, he laughed gently and flicked his wrist, procuring a cup seemingly out of nothing, and took up the bar of chocolate, “That was quite a conversation,” he said, breaking off a piece of the candy and holding it over the cup, “Was all of it with yourself?” As he spoke, his hand began to heat up to the point that it would risk burning anyone that touched it, but was the perfect temperature for the chocolate.

It melted in a sinfully thick cascade into the cup he was holding; steaming with temptation against the cold air. The smell was lovely, enticing, and reminded him of childhood with his brothers. “I’m sure there’s enough chocolate here for all of them to try, if you’re interested in that, that is.” He held the now full cup out towards them in offering, the ghosts of a smirk playing on his lips, “Best drink it quickly before the cold turns it solid again.” As he spoke, the hand holding the cup also stayed warm to keep it melted on the inside.

God Rules: