drbuck

Character Info
Name: Fenriz Tel'vanya Hallowthorne
Alignment: TG
Race: Vampire
Class: Fledgling Necromancer
Silver: 3075
Hey Revaliir, it's been a while.

A very long while, in fact. As the title implies I mostly wanted to offer and apology. I kind of just disappeared out of the blue. In particular I'd like to apologize to people that I had active threads with, but even to the site as a whole. I really rather enjoyed my time here, to be honest. I've been roleplaying on and off for several years and I can say in earnest that I enjoyed my time here more than any other site I was a part of.Unfortunately, a lot of things happened and I kind of ended up phasing out due to personal stuff going on in my life.

Why am I posting this now, Im not really sure. I just was feeling nostalgic and wanted to come check things out. Im happy that things seem to be going well. But if you went ahead and read this, I thank you. And honestly, even if you didn't I wish you guys well.

But again, I apologize Revaliir.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 4816
Good to see you again! Sometimes life happens. As fun as roleplaying is, real-life issues come first and that's totally fine. Whether you're here to stay a while or popping in to say hello, welcome back! :)

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
drbuck

Character Info
Name: Fenriz Tel'vanya Hallowthorne
Alignment: TG
Race: Vampire
Class: Fledgling Necromancer
Silver: 3075
Thank you! I would like to come back for sure, but we'll have to see. For now t least, its just a brief re-visit, sadly.
Luna

Character Info
Name: Luna
Alignment: CG
Race: Silky
Class: House Fairy
Silver: 3576
DR BUCK! <— Brittlez on an ALT

WE'VE MISSED YOU!