Out-Of-Character Forums > Announcements > Site Changes
Luthene

Character Info
Name: Luthene
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 3175
Portal has been updated with links to our Facebook and Twitter pages. Follow us!

OOC: Jenna
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela E. Rose
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Queen
Silver: 16588
-plays level up music-
All items in Abel's Everything Else now have icons! Granted most have to be updated to the css version but we're focusing on getting all the icons done first! Good job everyone in the icon department!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela has the power to heal wounds/resurrect on command.
2. Angela can bring out someone's inner love.
3. Angela can peer into your thoughts be it for desires, artifacts you seek, and earthly knowledge you might have.
Also: If you check Angela's temple you can see she can make Artifacts! Temporary for plot or if you have a custom item voucher I can whip up something for that!
Angela's complete family tree is in her temple! (Alternate link is in my profile)
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
MORE LEVELING UP!

I've put the final icons into the clothing shop :) Another one bites the dust! Thank you to all of our icon artists for helping out.

Angela's 3 God Rules
3. Angela can peer into your thoughts be it for desires, artifacts you seek, and earthly knowledge you might have.
Also: If you check Angela's temple you can see she can make Artifacts! Temporary for plot or if you have a custom item voucher I can whip up something for that!
Angela's complete family tree is in her temple! (Alternate link is in my profile)
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
+1 level I did deeds for the airships for now until we find an artist that wants to tackle them :) Each airship has a different glow their deed. So that completes the transportation shop.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
Elemental pets have been changed!  The Elemental Serpent has been changed to Minor Elemental, and we've added a Medium Elemental to the pet shop.  I've also adjusted the prices, so please contact me if you've purchased an Elemental Serpent or Large Elemental for a refund on the silver.

Minor Elemental - 400  to 250 silver.
Large Elemental - 1200 to 900 silver.

And thanks to Angela Rose for the icons!

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
To add on to Cello's last post. With the new addition of Medium elemental we can finally conclude the pet shop and say all the icons for the shop are finished.

+1 :) only 3 more shops to go and we'll be done!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I updated the Custom Item png >> If I missed anyone's custom item just pm me XD

BTW most of the custom items on the site are towards the back of the alphabet.. just thought that was interesting :P

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
+1!

The Armor shop is now finished. The gold shop (for when it's finally able to be fully opened) is done. The Autumn Leaf Corset was finally drawn as well completing up to this point the Seasonal Shop.

We literally have 1 item left and I will go poking someone for that ;D

Big thanks to everyone who helped me out and even bigger thanks to Helanaii!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
All the shops are done but the NPC shop :) which we are currently working on!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
CodeAni successfully coded us Longest Post and fixed our widget. If you were someone posting anything and got a syntax error it's fixed and Telly apologizes.

Angela's 3 God Rules