Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela E. Rose
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Queen
Silver: 12380
I wanna take the time to make sure you guys understand that you can come to staff at any point you feel like there is a problem. If someone won't leave you alone, sends rude things to you after you've asked them to stop. etc. etc. Or even if it is a simple thing like "This person ruined my open thread on purpose" Revaliir takes this offense very seriously as we want this place to be enjoyable. If it is with a staff member please contact one who isn't involved preferably an admin or even Telly himself since he is the owner. We do not favor friendships and have blasted strikes and bans in the past to people who we were friends with. The last thing I want people to do is to quit rping or quit talking in the discord.

If you have reason to suspect the person is ruining your open thread please hit the report button and shoot staff the message. We will most definitely look into it as I've gotten a lot of complaints in the past 2-3 months about it. I've been trying to figure out a way around it without targeting people or making the site less enjoyable. So – my solution is the slow and easy one. We will investigate and deliver warnings/strikes should the need arise. We take harmful trolling, spam, and harassment very seriously (once again).

If you believe that someone is being annoying on purpose with their spelling and grammar please contact us. I was going to make a rule about it HOWEVER I realized it would be unfair to everyone who wasn't native English speaking. So we're going to rely on you guys to tell us when you have had enough. Should you suspect that someone is being malicious contact Moderators first. If it is a Moderator please contact an Admin. If it is an ADMIN contact Darros, owner of the site. Or ideally you can hit the report button on the user's profile and they won't know you did it until we talk to them. You are completely safe from anyone knowing you reported them.

Thank you!
Brittlez, Administration

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela has the power to heal wounds/resurrect on command.
2. Angela can bring out someone's inner love.
3. Angela can peer into your thoughts be it for desires, artifacts you seek, and earthly knowledge you might have.
Also: If you check Angela's temple you can see she can make Artifacts! Temporary for plot or if you have a custom item voucher I can whip up something for that!
Angela's complete family tree is in her temple! (Alternate link is in my profile)
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I wanna say one more thing. Never feel bad about telling someone you don't want to rp with them private or open thread. There should never be a reason why you should stop doing something you love to avoid one person. It doesn't make you a bad person and it doesn't qualify as being unfair. If someone you don't want to rp with replies to your open thread shoot them a message that you don't want them in it for whatever reason (you can't understand them, they derail your thread, etc, etc). Tell Admins and we will archive the post. The number of open threads we've lost because people were upset is staggering. Never feel bad about not wanting someone to post with you, it shouldn't stop you from posting. POST ON REV! :D

Angela's 3 God Rules
3. Angela can peer into your thoughts be it for desires, artifacts you seek, and earthly knowledge you might have.
Also: If you check Angela's temple you can see she can make Artifacts! Temporary for plot or if you have a custom item voucher I can whip up something for that!
Angela's complete family tree is in her temple! (Alternate link is in my profile)
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I also want to remind people that Admins reserve the right to upgrade a warning to a strike or a strike to a ban depending on the situation. No situation is the same and we look at all the facts before doing so. Lying to an admin when they have proof just reinforces our decision and might make us escalate the decision right away. 

Remember that Revaliir as a whole takes harassment very seriously. It does mean that we don't have to give you warnings should we believe that it is severe enough. 

Harassment will be and will always be a strike on the first offense. Depending on how Admins want to handle it, it will escalate.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Due to circumstances, I have to inform you all of what was going on.

Vinsue was caught harassing a member of the site. She was struck for stalker behavior among other things. She was told to stop and she proceeded to continue sending messages and emojis to her victim. After I banned her this morning (8am my time it is not 8:19pm at the time of writing this) she proceeded to delete her messages and tell me that nothing was said and that she didn't do anything. I have all the screenshots so there was lying to me.

Fast forward and she is now on other roleplay servers having people come into our discord and ask about it (without them knowing what is going on).  Be on the lookout for Vinsue and any alt she may be making. Block her as she is still attempting to get in touch with her victim and is now blaming him publically for her ban.

This is for everyone's safety. We protect our own and I am personally sorry for all this drama because you guys don't deserve this and especially her victim does not.

If somehow she does contact you tell her to stop and tell her she is not welcomed to Rev anymore. I'm in touch with the owners of the server she sent people from.

-Brittlez, Administration

Angela's 3 God Rules