Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela E. Rose
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Queen
Silver: 10705

Silly and odd things have been afoot in the Elysium Gardens and Tar Eisalae. Anyone who has visited the two temples in recent days would have noticed that magic seems to be going awry in the silliest and most childish ways. Lord Adraejen has been seen with bright pink hair or has been seen walking around being flanked by multiple versions of him. Things have changed colors when Lady Angela has sneezed, objects floating, things disappearing and reappearing.

But as the time comes to bring Life and Magic’s newest child into the world, these magical mishaps have come spilling into the realm of mortals. Spells have become more flashy, some with added effects, or not working as planned at all. Odder still are the spectral animals or creatures that have begun manifesting around individuals with particular magical talent. The stronger the caster, the more visible the creature. People have been seen flanked by kaleidoscopes of spectral butterflies, rabbits, dogs, birds, and some even a strange conglomeration of two or more animals. A cat-peacock hybrid has started following Angela around while others claim left and right that Dalanesca has been seen with a spectral serpent draped about her shoulders, a ferret has been seen slinking after Shiloh, and even the newest gods Zanar and Lokir have been seen with a raven and a bear respectively.

However, all this pales in comparison to the giant spectral rabbit that has appeared in Sularia, where the most intense of the magical mishaps have been reported.

FOLLOW THE RABBIT!

People are rallying to Sularia to try to chase out the giant rabbit manifestation of magic which seems to be the cause of the magical mishaps in the area! Make the counter drop to zero to chase the rabbit out of Sularia to the southern lands!

Defeat the rabbit one by one through its journey guiding it to where Myrra will be born!!! The event drops will be in every area listed but the bar will only drop in the area that is listed in the event panel [area] Rabbit.

Rabbit's path through Canelux:
Sularia
Valley of Vada
Plains of Bohar
Perediti Cemetery

Parvpora:
Zet'ski Cradle
Haza Savanna
Railoch
Sidhiel

Event drops:

Vanishing Rabbit
Reappearing Flowers

Event Prizes:
Rainbow Phoenix

Diamond Unicorn
Fairy Dragon

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Admin
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela has the power to heal wounds/resurrect on command.
2. Angela can bring out someone's inner love.
3. Angela can peer into your thoughts be it for desires, artifacts you seek, and earthly knowledge you might have.
Also: If you check Angela's temple you can see she can make Artifacts! Temporary for plot or if you have a custom item voucher I can whip up something for that!
Angela's complete family tree is in her temple!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I'll tell you what. Since y'all got your big britches on and think 200k is small. You guys got a week starting tonight to destroy the rabbit. If you do everyone who has participated in the final show down will get all of my past items and gypsy's past items. You have until Thursday next week.

Angela's 3 God Rules
3. Angela can peer into your thoughts be it for desires, artifacts you seek, and earthly knowledge you might have.
Also: If you check Angela's temple you can see she can make Artifacts! Temporary for plot or if you have a custom item voucher I can whip up something for that!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
what. What could Brittlez have at 11:19pm her time?! A stretch goal? A STRETCH GOAL?! WOE IS ME SHE IS MESSING WITH THE EVENT AGAIN. The stretch goal will begin after this one ends. The Stretch goal will be magic rebalance with a 425,000 health pool. IN ORDER TO GET THE PRIZE you must rp using your magical animal that was born during the event. Your familiar. Yes, that's right I will make customs of these things for each of you who participate and give me a viable post that uses them. As soon as the rabbit is dead Gypsy and I will write up a party thread to help give reason to keep posting.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Post-Rabbit Conclusion:
Everyone came together for the rabbit once it reached Sidhiel. The very moment it’s contaminated paws touched the ground screams of pain spread throughout the airways as far as they could. Lady Angela had gone into labor immediately from the stress of the chaotic magic in the air. It was quickly let known to everyone on the island that she was in danger. An anti-magic barrier was placed around the house where Angela was to give birth while the God of Magic Adraejen joined the battle.

The battle was hard but everything came together once it began to speak.

“Let me see her!”

“LET ME SEE HER!”

The rage of the rabbit began to destroy the island. It was only in those few words that Adraejen finally understood what was going on. He formed a plan that would rid the world of this rabbit once and for all. Everyone had done well attacking it and keeping it away. However, it appeared the problems were in fact because it was attacked and also that it had absorbed evil aligned magic on its way to Sidhiel.

It was quickly relayed to everyone in the battle that positive energy and magic would be their only way to win. With the help of everyone, a chaotic mass of energy exploded killing the trees around the rabbit. Once the cloud of contamination cleared there laid a rainbow furred little bunny.

“Let me see her,” it cooed out. It twitched its little nose and ears. “Please?” It was now the voice of a child as Adraejen came over and scooped it up.

It was made known that the rabbit never intended to hurt everyone. The world was a dark place and because of its connection and the chaos that Myrra’s magic had caused that it became so tainted. The barrier around the house where Angela was fell and the cries of a babe filled the air.

There was much waiting for the people on the island as Angela was finally able to heal herself. Coming out with Myrra in her arms the bunny perked up. Adraejen joined his wife as he introduced the rabbit to his infant daughter.

“Hello, little one. You’ve caused so much trouble.” Angela’s voice was soft as she kissed the top of the rabbit’s head. “But now I can see just as Adraejen has… that you are nothing more than the familiar of this child.”

For repayment for everyone’s hard work on the island, a massive party has been set up to celebrate Myrra’s birth. There are tons of different food, music, and just about whatever else one could think of. The god parents have retreated for the time being to be with their new daughter and not to overwhelm her with everyone.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
If you wish to greet Myrra and her bunny familiar I have started a thread. This is a one-shot thread so only 1 post per character.

Thread:  Welcome to the World!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
You guys got 4 days 101711 is what is left. I will not be extending it. Midnight my time I will close down the event.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 5453
First I would like to say congratulations to everybody who participated in this event! We beat both goals! As the event now comes to a close, everybody who posted interacting with their familiar during the Magic Re-balancing will be given their very own–one of a kind–custom familiar! To receive your familiar please send me a message here or on Discord with the following information:

1. The name of your newfound friend.

2. A description of its appearance and abilities (please limit magic to non-epic spells found in the shops).

3. A link to where you made your post interacting with it.

All familiars have the ability to cast magic, being part of their owners. If you are giving your familiar more than one ability that is purchasable in the shops, please purchase those spells instead. This does not apply to unique abilities not found in shops. Thanks again for your overwhelming participation in this month's event! And to the victors, go the spoils!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.