Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Hamlet

Character Info
Name: Hamlet Ordles
Alignment: TN
Race: Vahril (Snake person)
Class: Philosopher/Scientist
Silver: 107
An item that can help. For magic, I want to be able to talk to snakes.

'' When you think about it, aren't we all just… things? Woah…."
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 5890
We have a spell for that actually, 'commune with beasts'. And could you specify what this item is?

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Bane

Character Info
Name: Bane
Race: Monster
Class: ???
Silver: 63
Oof, would anyone want to help me with Roleplaying? 
Eden

Character Info
Name: Eden
Alignment: CN
Race: Tigerfolk
Class: Beastmaster
Silver: 24
Hello Bane. Looks like you have quite the tricky character to play. Is that a problem? I think not. Its good to challenge those on such circumstances. After all, how would a common populous act if such a beast found themselves in the city streets? It can create some interesting tales.

Anyways, I am rambling. You are not here looking for compliments to your character. You are here to write. Well, I think this character here could be your best fit for a first thread. Do you have any ideas on plot details you want?
Bane

Character Info
Oh, that character would be absolutely perfect! Idk about any plot details if I'm honest but you know surprise me! P.s. Thanks for the honor of Roleplaying with me! ^-^
Eden

Character Info
Not a problem ^^ HOwever, it will be a bit tricky trying to think of a thread with no real details to work off of. Guess we can first start with location. What sort of landscape would Bane find most at home? Would you say she is more of a woodlands creature, or one that prefers the mountains or the desert? It helps me plot out what kind of situation we can build up.
Bane

Character Info
I would say either woodlands or mountains. So maybe Bakulaw Isle or Feeorin Forest. Personally, it seems Bakulaw Isle would better fit Bane. Seeing as it houses many undiscovered monsters. 
Eden

Character Info
So you want to be surrounded by dinosaurs then? Alright. Let me see what I can come up with!
Lamia_The_Sneky_Snek

Character Info
Name: Dzirreh
Race: Lamia With hints of another unknown race
Class:
Silver: 100
So I'm, not a newbie to roleplaying I just want to learn the basics of the site. is that fine? I love roleplaying… IRL I have a bit of a god complex so if I take a while to reply is because I'm trying to think of something to write that isn't "sips tea as the mortal attempts to shank me" And I looooove everything that is fantasy so this is a great site to me, I hope I have lots of fun and make a lot of roleplaying buddies.

Uh I don't have one
Naota
Deity

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Deity
Class: Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 11954
Hey there and welcome!  Happy to have you here :3  Be sure to check out the rules and wiki cuz there's TONS of information there lol  But what questions did you have about the site in general? 

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]