Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Arri, The Desert Rose > Sularia > Micros at the Giants' Party [Event, P]
Morticia

Character Info
Name: Morticia Nouhime
Alignment: CE
Race: Pixie
Class: Necromancer
Silver: 1089
From the corner of her eye, she could see that he was just as red as she was. Yet it was quite cute to hear him fumbling over his own words in the acceptance of refreshments. The pixie glanced over at him before spreading her wings and fluttered up to the branch which Tenebrae waited on with her plate of treats. Upon her feet touching the new branch, Luna afforded herself a glance at Aven.

Were his hands soft, his lips sweet? Could he ever fall for her? Luna blinked and shook her head, dislodging the questions. She wanted to move forward, not dwell on the past and has-beens. But it had left her heart racing. To distract herself, she made her way to the plate and began to pick apart a raspberry. Sadly, it only made the yearnings intensify.

When he joined her on the branch, she handed him a drupelet. Luna sat at the edge of the plate and watched him for a moment before an idea came over her. Standing, she called out to him. ”Aven? Can I tell you something?” The pixie slowly approached him, that mischievous glint in her eye matched that tiny smirk at the corner of her lips as the distance closed. They were standing close, very close as she leaned in to whisper in his ear while she cupped his opposite cheek. ”I like you.” Luna then stuck out her tongue and dragged it from his jaw up to his cheekbone before taking a step back with a broad smile on her face. While her words were true, she held her breath for his reaction.

Aven

Character Info
Name: Aven Windleaf
Class: Trickster/Thief
Silver: 1403
He heard the flutter of her wings as she jumped and flew up to the branch that had the refreshments that was lifted away from the human’s table. He just stared as he watched her fly above, he couldn’t help himself especially with those glowing wings on that perfect form. He snapped out of his little trance when she looked back down over at him, his face still being red how he had hoped she did not see him staring. Fix yourself you damn pixie, just another pixie…woman. AAH He felt himself screaming in his own mind before he let out a sigh of defeat. It was no use he was smitten.

His own blue green wings spread and he flew up to where she was.He had forgotten about the pseudo-wyvern until he landed, but it seemed content with the situation at hand and didn’t bother with the pixie as he landed. She handed him a drupelet of the raspberry she was picking apart. ”Thank you,” he said softly. He looked at the drupelet. Who was he kidding, he figured himself a great thief, but he still was never able to whisk away a woman’s heart. Just live in the fantasy world you always build for yourself, sometimes it’s better he thought knowing how bull crap the words he told himself were.

She stood up from her position on sitting on the plate and called him over. ”Sure you can, don’t see why n–,” He had just realized they were once again standing close to each other. She had a smirk on her face and the look in her eyes told him that something was up. She leaned in and whispered into his ear, her hand cupping his face opposite. His eyes widened a little, did she say what he thought she said? Yet he couldn’t dwell on it long as he felt her warm wet tongue slid up the side of his face.

All nerves seemed to fire at once as it sent a chill through him, his face once again lighting up bright red as he was a loss for words, the drupelet he had fallen from his hands. He wished he still had his mask as he would’ve used it to cover his face for how embarrassed he was at the current moment. It's not that he didn’t like it, he ran his hands through his hair and and and ruffled it around some. ”That’s not fair!,” He told her as he removed his hands, his hair now completely messed. ”I wanted to….I wanted to say…hmm,” stumbling words again, ”I wanted to make the first move…and now you licked me! How am I supposed to top that!

He didn’t realize what he was saying as emotion was more going through him. ”Perhaps when the party ended a ki..” He silenced himself and looked away, his face still red.

Morticia

Character Info
His face was aflame all over again as he seemed to lose control over his extremities. The drupelet bounced on the plate before rolling to a stop. Aven slid his fingers into his hair, making a mess of the wind tossed style. Luna giggled as he spoke, cocking her head as he stumbled. "Yes?" she asked innocently. "Oh, you wanted to make the first move? I'm sorry." Was it her fault he was too shy and she being too impulsive?

The pixie closed the distance between them seductively. Now he was being cute. Luna took his hands and placed them on her hips before sliding her arms up and around his neck. Tenebrae, whom she had honestly forgotten was there bounded toward them, stopping at the edge of the plate, hissing at Aven. Luna simply turned the pixies around so that she was between them. "Tenebrae, go home," she said softly. The wyvern gave a disgruntled flare of his nose at her, which she ignored.

He knew that Luna was stubborn. If she gave him an order, it was expected to be followed. Tenebrae knew the punishment. With a huff, he took off, leaving her alone with Aven. "If you had the chance to do something first, Aven, what would it be?" She trailed a single hand down to draw invisible designs into his chest. "Who said we have to wait for the end of the party? It's okay. I'll let you anything you wish, since I licked you."

Aven

Character Info
She giggled and called him out on his little selfishness, apologizing but he doubted that the apology was genuine. He could say for sure that she knew exactly what she was doing with her actions, they both were after all creatures of impulse but for some reason her actions just seeped all control away from him. When he first came over to her, he was confident and pleased with himself. But now he was nervous and always seemed to be in a state of embarrassment that he very rarely showed. Why, why did he change all of the sudden?

He couldn’t stay lost in his own thoughts for long as she started to approach him again, walking in a way that her hips swayed in that form fitting small black dress of hers. He was staring, he knew he was staring, hell she probably knew he was staring and did it for that very reason. She took his hands in hers and placed them on her hips, while she wrapped her own arms around his neck. They were closer, closer than they had been during that dance. He didn’t know what to do with his hands, where to look..he was just completely petrified. Relax, relax, relax, relax.
He kept screaming in his head, but matters were made worse when he heard wyvern start bounding towards them, only stopping at the edge of the plate to hiss at Aven.

She spun them around to put her between both of them. She didn’t even need to look at the wyvern, as she just softly told it to go home. The creature was not pleased and flared out its nostrils in a huff before he took off. She called him out on making the first move as one arm dropped from his neck tracing indistinct patterns on his chest. He really didn’t know, as he didn’t know why he was feeling the way he was feeling right now. Was it attraction? Probably, but usually not something pixies thought of. Their impulsive playful trickery tended to be the main focus of their life..yet here now he was holding onto a beautiful woman.

He breathed deep and let it out slowly to relax himself, opening his emerald eyes again to meet hers. He didn’t even need to respond to her state me as he leaned down, turned his head so slightly and planted his lips upon her soft ones. It was a brief kiss but something he wanted, his cheeks grew red again. ”I..I would have done exactly that.” Did he cross a line? He doubted that, after all she said he could do anything. Yet at that same time, he started to second guess his choice. "I'm sorry…just something feels different. I don't know what it is."
Morticia

Character Info
She watched him take in a slow, steadying breath before lavender orbs began to drown in emerald gems. Aven began to lean in, her breath caught in her lungs. The pixie pressed his lips to hers with the perfect intensity that left her wanting more the moment it was over. Luna let out a shaky breath as she lifted her lashes in time to see his emotions heat his cheeks once more. Her expression remained almost mystified as he apologized before softening into a knowing smile.

"Pixies don't feel lust, now do we? What you're feeling is completely natural, Aven." Luna turned her head as she rested her cheek on his chest. A content sigh left her as she realized she could fall asleep right there in his embrace, feeling quite comfortable despite Aven's confused rigidness. "Attraction, however, is a beautiful thing," she whispered. His heart was racing, much like her own. She pulled her head back to gaze up at his face.

A slight frown flitted across her face as she cupped his cheek. "I will say, though. You were cruel… to give but a fleeting sweet taste…" But she paused. Something about being in his embrace, the warmth of his lips, it was almost enough to make her cry. She missed this more than she realized, needed it now more than ever. "Aven… Will you… Explore this with me? Allow me to finally free myself from the bondages of the past within your attraction? Let it grow into something more?" Her voice was soft and low as she made her request. Without giving him time to respond, she planted her lips on his, wanting so much more. It didn't matter to her that she just met him. Impulses were the way of the pixie life.

Aven

Character Info
His mind was still confused with the sudden swell of emotion that he was starting to feel, her gaze causing his heart to race even more every time he looked into her lavender eyes. So many new emotions that he had never felt before were swelling in his chest, and he was almost lost for words. He needed to relax, that much was for sure or else he felt like his heart would explode. She explained to him that what he was feeling was natural, even though it wasn’t something pixies themselves often felt. Her head turned and rested upon his chest as they embraced.

It was almost if that action that she did clicked something inside of him, and his body seemed to relax his rigidness falling away to a more natural state, his arms wrapping around her small frame more as he closed his eyes. His cheeks were still burning and his racing heart was still beating faster than ever before. He was sure that she could hear it beat with her ear pressed against him, but yet he felt comfort..a wanting to stay like this. ”Is it? Attraction to another..it is a strange feeling, a wonderful one though.”

Their gaze met again, before a playful frown graced her face as she cupped his cheek in her hand. Did she want the kiss to go longer than what he had given her? Was that what her words really meant? He wanted to say sorry but she paused her own words and they stood the momentarily just gazing into each other’s eyes. She started to speak again, this time a request. Bonds of the past? He didn’t know what she meant by those words, but before he even got the chance to answer her their lips met again as she kissed him. His own eyes closed as he turned his head into the kiss, his hands moving from her hips to wrap around her her, holding her closer.

He wanted to explore these things, just like she requested. He wanted to know exactly what this pixie woman was to his future. He broke the kiss, their lips still close together as he opened his eyes again. “I want to, I want to do this with you. These feelings that burn in my chest…things I haven’t felt before. I want them to grow with you, I don't know why but I feel comfortable with you.” His words were soft but they were true. His embarrassment and timidness were obvious, but at the same time he was taking a leap where his kind usually did not tread but this woman knew more than most pixies. Her taste on his lips he wished for again, and leaned back in to kiss the woman once more.