Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > The Wishing Well [Rules Edited: 08.06.17]
Nobody

Character Info
Name: NoBody
Alignment: TN
Race: Celestial Being
Class:
Silver: 1675
Is it possible to ask for 2 Fon for Akira in this wish? Total combined silver = 500.

Check out the initial post for an updated full list of what Nobody is offering.
Verdict

Character Info
Name: Seriram
Alignment: CN
Race: Demon, Angel hybrid
Class: Fighter
Silver: 524
500 silver will be my wish, again…

I would wish for a specific item, but there are so many things to choose from.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 6587
Happy after-Star Wars Day! Let's see whom the luck is with this week!

1. Killian - Surprise spell
2. Nobody - 1 Fon (Only one item can be wished for a week, you can next time just wish for 500 silver :D)
3. Verdict - 500 silver

1d3-> 1

Congratulations Killian, the luck was with you! And you'll be getting a surprise spell very soon! Get your wishes in for next week!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Deaths Door

Character Info
Name: Almira Riven
Alignment: LE
Race: Elf, Nymph hybrid
Class: Lance caster
Silver: 0
500 silver please.

Jack of Trades

Character Info
Name: Brigade
Alignment: LE
Race: Metallic Dragon
Class: Butler/Merc for hire
Silver: 770
450 silver perhaps?

Imagination is a weapon, those who do not have it will be the first to die.
Uial

Character Info
Name: Uial
Race: Human - Dragon Infused
Class: Matriarch of Jiyu Clan
Silver: 917
500 Silver please :D

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 6587
At last, the wait is over! Let's see who wins this week. Please keep in mind that wishes are only per person not per account.

1. Deaths Door - 500 silver
2. Uial - 500 silver

1d2 -> 2

Congratulations Uial, your silver is on its way! Get your wishes in for next week's round!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.