Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > The Wishing Well [Rules Edited: 08.06.17]
elusivephantom
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Kale Grenich
Alignment: CN
Race: Human...
Class: Psychic
Silver: 105
So uh…. I'll finally throw my hat into this ring.

500 to go towards getting Kale a Wraith

Cao Lixue

Character Info
Name: Cao Lixue
Alignment: CG
Race: Jiangshi
Class: Former Preistess
Silver: 661
Free for all 500 to me please and thank you.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 15475
To celebrate the participation in our site's anniversary, all wishes will be granted this week! 

1. Attie - 500 silver
2. Sen - Mythic Polymorph
3. elusivephantom - 500 silver
4. Cao Lixue - 500 silver

Enjoy the windfall, and keep on posting! Get your wishes in for next week's drawing!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Icarus

Character Info
Name: Icarus Valeon
Alignment: TG
Race: Resurrected Human
Class: Saint of Hope
Silver: 110
500 silver please

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
We did it! Congratulations you've saved the world from a horrible Void invasion! However…ominous gobbling sounds are heard in the distance. All wishes will be granted this week. Get ready for December! >:3

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 10559
500 Silver! :D
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Your wishes have been granted! December is coming–are you ready?! Get your wishes in for next week's drawing, and remember…the raffle is nigh!

Her God Powers are: