Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > The Wishing Well [Rules Edited: 08.06.17]
Porthyrius
Deity

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 46170
Your coin falls to the bottom of the well with a splash. Your wish has been noted.

1. Hanaoni - 500 Silver

Drae is the The Keeper of the Keys to the Secrets of Knowledge and the Arcane, or The One with the Silvered Tongue
Drae's God Powers are:
I. He can create a magical null zone in a 30 ft diameter globe at will on a person or fixed point within view.
II. He can ignite the dormant magic in a person’s blood if the magic is present but inactive in a person.
III. He can assimilate any magical ability for personal use and archival purposes.
Akira

Character Info
Name: Akira Sno
Alignment: CG
Race: Fox demon
Class: Curious child/ Venomancer
Silver: 1644
I would like to start saving for a ridiculously expensive pet :) 500 silver to put towards it is my wish

Porthyrius
Deity

Character Info
Your coin falls to the bottom of the well with a splash. Your wish has been noted.

1. Hanaoni ~ 500 Silver
2. Akira ~ 500 Silver

Drae is the The Keeper of the Keys to the Secrets of Knowledge and the Arcane, or The One with the Silvered Tongue
Drae's God Powers are:
I. He can create a magical null zone in a 30 ft diameter globe at will on a person or fixed point within view.
II. He can ignite the dormant magic in a person’s blood if the magic is present but inactive in a person.
III. He can assimilate any magical ability for personal use and archival purposes.
Marsh

Character Info
Name: Marsh
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Wanderer
Silver: 76
I wish for 500 silver toward spells :)

Porthyrius
Deity

Character Info

1. Hanaoni ~ 500 Silver
2. Akira ~ 500 Silver
3. Marsh ~ 500 Silver

Drae's God Powers are:
Fireheart

Character Info
Name: Scarlett Al'teran
Race: Fire Genasi
Class: Artificer Alchemist
Silver: 3142
I think I will toss in a coin. Need to build up my stores to get an elephant.

500 Silver please!
Porthyrius
Deity

Character Info
Ya'll are greedy buggers. 

1. Hanaoni ~ 500 Silver
2. Akira ~ 500 Silver
3. Marsh ~ 500 Silver
4. Fireheart ~ 500 Silver

Drae's God Powers are:
Porthyrius
Deity

Character Info
Here comes the roll:

1d4==> 3
Congrats Marsh! 500 Silver headed your way.

Drae's God Powers are:
Marsh

Character Info
Name: Marsh
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Wanderer
Silver: 76
:O Awesome, thank you!

Harrison

Character Info
Name: Harrison Jones
Alignment: CG