Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > The Wishing Well [Rules Edited: 08.06.17]
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 18437
Your wishes have been noted, now it's time to roll! Let's see what fortune has in store today.

1. Arcanum
2. Sirona

1d2 -> 2

Congratulations Sirona! Best of luck towards acquiring yourself a fine vessel! New entries for next week's roll are now being accepted!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Akira

Character Info
Name: Akira Sno
Alignment: CG
Race: Fox demon
Class: Curious child/ Venomancer
Silver: 1731
500 silver for more pets please :D Akira want all da pets

WolfRaider13

Character Info
Name: Jasmine
Race: Vampire
Class: Shifter
Silver: 29
I'd like to be put on the list for 500 silver please to help build my character. So many things so little time.

Life is a party. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, oftentimes you're just drunk barely holding onto your lunch.
“Vamp dialog”

“Cheetah dialog”

“Myst’s Screech’s”

“Jasmine dialog”

Mental speech.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Your wishes have been recorded! Now let the rolls begin!

1. Akira - 500 silver
2. WolfRaider13 - 500 silver

1d2 -> 2 

Congratulations WolfRaider13! Your silver will be arriving soon! Get in your wishes for next week's roll!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
WolfRaider13

Character Info
Hmmm another 500 for more stuffs

Life is a party. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, oftentimes you're just drunk barely holding onto your lunch.
“Vamp dialog”

“Cheetah dialog”

“Myst’s Screech’s”

“Jasmine dialog”

Mental speech.
JulietGrace

Character Info
Name: Juliet Grace Coventry
Class: Vampire
Silver: 66
Hello,
I'm looking for possible getting Juliet's memory back or silver.

Juliet Grace
Mammonn

Character Info
Name: Girshu
Alignment: LE
Race: Frost Salamander
Class: cryomancer
Silver: 3176
Hi,

I wish, I wish, for more cryomantic prowess!

Anything ice-related is fine, or 500 silver so I can buy it myself. 
MENMAN

Character Info
Name: MENMAN
Alignment: TN
Race: HUMAN PUNCHINGBAG
Class: WIZARD
Silver: 111
MENMAN asks for 500 Silver! If he winds, drinks are on him!
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Another week another dice roll–let's get this started!

1. WolfRaider13 - 500 silver
2. JulietGrace - 500 silver
3. Mammonn - 500 silver
4. MENMAN - 500 silver

1d4 -> 2 

Congratulations JulietGrace, your silver is on its way! We will now be accepting wishes for next week's drawing!

Her God Powers are:
WolfRaider13

Character Info
The usual 500 silver please. 

“Vamp dialog”

“Cheetah dialog”

“Myst’s Screech’s”

“Jasmine dialog”

Mental speech.