Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Smash Ultimate!
Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3407
So I know we have quite a few people that just got Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and was thinking that maybe we can do something with that.

I figured that we all can exchange friend codes and play with each other whenever. Britt's even suggesting doing a tournament at some point with a prize on rev on the line.

Brittany's friend code- SW-2410-5722-7238 (She's sharing her switch with me when it comes to smash :P)

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*
Lokir

Character Info
Name: Lokir
Alignment: TG
Race: Werebear
Class: Heavy Knight
Silver: 1411
Whoo!

My friend code is;

SW-3840-4483-5031

God Powers:
i. Can learn any martial form of combat and any weapon by simply watching someone use it flawlessly with little practice.
ii.  Battlefield Awareness; Lokir has the ability to look over a battlefield and read the strategies of his enemies even before they have full committed to them, allowing him to make counter stratagems quickly.
iii. Strength of the Bear; Lokir himself as a God is physically extraordinarily strong, but he can add strength to others as well, push their bodies to their race's physical limits for a time.
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CG
Race: Outsider (Planar Revenant)
Class: Void Sniper
Silver: 8714
SW-2356-8408-4406

Last profile edit: 10/7/2019
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'