Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Ancense Ruins > [Event] What lies within [P]
Nelanna Fox

Character Info
Name: Nelanna R. Fox
Alignment: TG
Race: Elf
Class: Warden of the Wilds
Silver: 7734
The moment the elf started to wake he rushed away and hid from sight. His heart was racing, a soft breath slipping past his lips to calm his nerves. Somehow he had managed to keep the angel from turning on him, and he happened to escape before anything went wrong any further. He clutched the clothing over his beating heart. It was becoming difficult to ignore the second beat that gradually grew stronger. He groaned and shook his head. Damn. He had finally gotten his long awaited freedom and now this. Maybe she won’t notice. Silently he prayed that noticing his mana would be hard with the presence of her other familiar’s mana. After settling his nerves, he peaked out from his hiding place -the trunk of a rather thick tree- and watched the elf as she lifted herself into a sitting position.

Nelanna looked up at Sirona, her body still stiff and movements sluggish from the paralysis. “I’ve felt better,” she replied. Her flesh burned, blood pumping with heat like fire. It was so painful, like a tense flame burning her from the inside. But it wasn’t as intense as it was earlier, so she could handle it. She tried to shake it off and ignore the pain; worrying Sirona any more than she already has was the last thing she wanted. Smiling gratefully, she took the canteen and downed the water in gulps. It was refreshing, helping to wetten her dried throat and cool her heated body. It felt like her first drink of water after days of being trapped in a scorching desert.

She had to stop herself from drinking all of Sirona’s water; it would be unfair to leave none for her companion, especially since it belonged to the angel. Licking any free water from her rosy lips, she handed the canteen back to Sirona. “Thank you, it helped a lot,” she breathed heavily, smiling, though wearily. “Who were you talking to, may I ask? Briefly I caught a glimpse of him, but my vision was blurry.”

Sirona
Deity

Character Info
Name: Sirona
Alignment: LG
Race: Angel
Class: Holy Knight
Silver: 1174
With Nelanna in a sitting position now Sirona kept close eye on her, even while she drank the water. When Nelanna held the canteen out for Sirona the angel shook her head. ”Keep it, drink more, it will help.” Like a doting mother Sirona removed her right gauntlet and placed the back of her right hand to Nelanna’s forehead. ”You still have a fever by the feel of it, drink more.” Sirona said and slipped her gauntlet back on, but the time was enough to show how pale her skin under her armour was and that she a bit of black tattoo work sticking out from near her wrist.

”I was speaking with him.” Sirona replied and pointed in the direction she had watched the man flee when Nelanna was waking up. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at him there hiding. ”What are you hiding for? Come out.” Sirona spoke with a slight command in her voice and looked back to Nelanna. ”He helped save you, I would have taken wing with you in my arms but he stopped me. If it wasn’t for him you may well have died, Nelanna.” Sirona explained and looked back to him, now she was suspicious of him again. Why hide when Nelanna was waking up? Who was this man.

Sirona, Goddess of Light and Strength, Lady Glory and the Stronghold of Peace

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

OOC: Shawn

Nelanna Fox

Character Info
Name: Nelanna R. Fox
Alignment: TG
Race: Elf
Class: Warden of the Wilds
Silver: 7734
Obligingly Nelanna took the canteen back with a light nod. “Thank you,” she replied before drinking more of the cool water. Sirona then continued, explaining that the man Nelanna had heard was the one that saved her. And then she called out to someone, looking towards a tree not too far off from them. Nelanna reluctantly removed the canteen from her lips and followed the angel’s gaze. She blinked; how could she tell he was hiding? Nelanna couldn’t see him. Maybe the angel’s position revealed more on her side. Without waiting for someone to reveal themselves, and choosing to believe Sirona was right, Nelanna called out as well, “Is it true? You are the one that saved me?”

Ensarrian had thought he’d left to woods too soon. His body stiffened after a jolt of surprise when the angel called him out. Silently he wished that the elf hadn’t stepped in and saved her companion from his venomous bite. Little did they know that the elf’s sacrifice was not at all wasted. The jaws of a dragon could break through any normal shield, the task proving less difficult for some. Couldn’t the angel see that he didn’t want to be discovered? Suspicious of him she may be, but she should at least respect his wishes. The only reason he stayed was to watch over his ‘master’ a little while longer to ensure she was alright. And, though he would never say it aloud, he wanted to know what kind of person she was. Though acquiring such knowledge wouldn’t change the way he felt about being a familiar.

“I only offered my knowledge on dragons. I am no savior,” his tone was curt and sharp, suggesting he was holding himself back. Though he still didn’t remove himself from his hiding place. He was suddenly caught off guard by the warmth emanating from the elf, an odd feeling that put butterflies in his stomach.

“Even so, I am grateful to you,” said Nelanna. Though he could not see it, she offered him a warm smile. And it was that warmth, her gratitude, that had him so baffled. Obviously she was far more naive than her angel friend. His brow twitched as he attempted to resist giving in to the temptation of showing himself. How annoying.

“I wish I could see you so that I can give you a proper thank you,” Nelanna added. “But if you do not wish to come out, then I suppose it can wait. She looked at Sirona, “We cannot force him to do what he doesn’t want to do. For whatever reason he wants to remain hidden, so let’s leave him that way.” Already she had suspicions as well, but not with his intentions. Nelanna had not failed to notice the new heartbeat inside her, along with the waves of mixed emotions coming with it. If he did not wish to be open, then that was his decision. She could not force him to speak the truth, nor to confirm that he was indeed her new familiar.

Nelanna’s smile grew slightly when she felt his heart swell with relief. She then stood and patted away any dirt from her clothing, pretending that her body wasn’t still on fire. Somehow, it just didn’t bother her as much anymore, like she was getting used to it. “Well, we came here for a reason, did we not? As far as I am concerned we still have a mission to carry out down in the mines,” she chirped to Sirona. Gahara then approached her, pressing his large beak against her cheek for her attention. “Ah, hello there, Gahara. I apologize for worrying you,” she caressed his plumage, her smile turning apologetic as she looked into his large eyes. Silently she hoped he wouldn’t tell Cecil what happened, nor Kohaku. If they knew, the poor man who helped her would be tracked down and probably get a beating. She shivered at the thought and looked back at Sirona. “Shall we go then?”