Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Ryail Morrigan

Character Info
Name: Ryail Morrigan
Alignment: LE
Race: human
Class: artisan necromancer
Silver: 805
hello
its been awhile since I've played anything like this and as I am unfamiliar with this world I would enjoy someone more familiar with it to show me the ropes as it were. get my character introduced to the world, and his storyline flushed out a little better and any recommendations for tweaks to my writing style a veteran might have for me. I would like to start somewhere around Wyllmochvar but am open to almost anything.
thank you
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela E. Rose
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 4710
I might be able to help just depends on the type of character you prefer ;)

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Also: If you check Angela's temple you can see she can make Artifacts! Temporary for plot or if you have a custom item voucher I can whip up something for that!
Angela's complete family tree is in her temple! (Alternate link is in my profile)

Ryail Morrigan

Character Info
thank you
Ryail Morrigan will be an interesting character to play. he has goal of a sinister nature though I have yet to grow into what they my be. yet he will be in public charming (as I can write him anyway) helpful and show little signs of magic power. so I guess a roguish character by night secret identity by day kind a guy. at least that's what I see now until I learn more about the world and the people who play.  nothing is nailed down in my mind yet so I have the ability to grow him to fit the world.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
How about a hormonal demon hunter whos fathers soul is stuck in a sword and tries to take her out of silly involvments with demons :D?

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Also: If you check Angela's temple you can see she can make Artifacts! Temporary for plot or if you have a custom item voucher I can whip up something for that!
Angela's complete family tree is in her temple! (Alternate link is in my profile)

Ryail Morrigan

Character Info
as an antagonist or an npc to start interacting with? sure sounds interesting. I don't plan on being much of a fighter though, I do want a companion npc when I can afford one and reasonably fit one into my storyline to help pick up the fighting slack.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Nymph would be moreso a companion for now..

Angela's 3 God Rules

Ryail Morrigan

Character Info
Sounds like fun.
Ryail Morrigan

Character Info
will there be a new thread started for this quest? it doesn't take place on this one I would guess or it would be quite cluttered.
are they private or is there a thread where I can find other examples of greenhorn quests to read through?
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
They just different private threads :) they are all over the site. It can be about whatever you want. (For the life of me I can't remember the last greenhorn post I did)

Angela's 3 God Rules

Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
As Brittlez said, they're scattered all over the site :3  The only thing they'll have in common is that after the newcomer has made 5 posts in the thread made for them, they get their silver.  They're just meant for fun and for you to feel at ease and get you on your feet, stretch your wings so to speak with no pressure :D  I have a couple of my old Greenhorn Guild threads with newcomers:

https://revaliir.com/forum/Kingdom-Adeluna/The-Winking-Mermaid/580/

https://revaliir.com/forum/Kingdom-Adeluna/adeluna-city/1088/

Unfortunately the second link is an example of a thread that didn't get finished with the newcomer T_T  I'm not sure what happened with him cuz he was a great roleplayer, but hopefully he'll be back one day :3

And as you can see we try our best to reply as quickly as possible so that you can have a lot of posting to do!

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]