Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Silver Star

Character Info
Name: Ernest
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class:
Silver: 8982
Hi there,
I'm new to roleplaying, and was wondering if one of you guys could help me.
My character is a sort of survivalist type. She wants to find a good life, but isn't exactly sure how. She's looking for an island on a map she can't read that she thinks might be the trick to finally finding somewhere where she's happy. Currently she is kind of doing odd jobs where she can and stealing where she can't just to survive. She hates physical fights and is a bit cowardly. She has learned not to trust anyone or anything, and only puts her faith in herself and what she can accomplish.
Does anyone want to start a game with her?
Thanks.

Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Hey there and welcome!!  I'd be more than happy to start one with you :3 This is my main account but I have a few others as well.  Would you want to RP with this one (half demon vampire hunter), Hiromi (vampire that is an assassin in the guise of a tayuu (think a high class prostitute) ) or Lee (teenage boy coming into his power and starting in his profession of being a body guard) ?

Let me know and we can work out a start! :D

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Silver Star

Character Info
Class:
Hmm… 
I think we could do something interesting with Lee - they are two very different people. Maybe Ernest tries to snatch the purse of someone Lee is guarding? 
Thanks.

Naota

Character Info
Sure that sounds fine!  And tada, you'll be the first person I've used him with on the site X3 I'll get something started up in Adeluna unless you have any preferences :3

God Rules:
Lee

Character Info
Name: Lee Ikawa
Class: Bodyguard
Silver: 857
Here you go!  Take your time replying and have fun!:

https://revaliir.com/forum/Kingdom-Adeluna/adeluna-city/1517/

( OOC: One of my alts! Message my main, Naota, for anything pressing! - Anton :D )
Silver Star

Character Info
Class:
Thanks! This looks like it'll be a lot of fun!

Naota

Character Info
Silver Star has officially done their 5th post in our Greenhorn Thread!  I'll PM Angela the amount of silver to transfer over :3  Congrats Silver Star!!  :D

God Rules:
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela E. Rose
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 6183
>3> done

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela has the power to heal wounds/resurrect on command.
2. Angela can bring out someone's inner love.
3. Angela can peer into your thoughts be it for desires, artifacts you seek, and earthly knowledge you might have.
Also: If you check Angela's temple you can see she can make Artifacts! Temporary for plot or if you have a custom item voucher I can whip up something for that!
Angela's complete family tree is in her temple! (Alternate link is in my profile)

Nihr

Character Info
Name: Solomon 'Nihr' Blaque
Alignment: TE
Race: Eldritch Prince
Class: Count/sorcerer/alien?
Silver: 667
One of us! One of us! One of us!

Douken

Character Info
Name: Douken Sota
Alignment: LN
Class: Explorer
Silver: 365
So… uh… ahem… Uh, hello… I am Douken, and I have a problem… What? … This is not an AA meeting? … You mean ale is much safer to drink than water?! WEll screw that then! Hy barkeep, another round!

Dumb shenanigans aside, I am Douken Sota, and I have dumb ideas! This is one of them, which came from a youtuber talking about DnD saying, "When making a character, do not make the best character. Make the most interesting." And what does my brain do? Take a race known for battle, bloodshed, and violence, and giving him a job in the public eye and being (for the most part) peaceful!

So yes, Douken is a Half-Orc courier, running across the land, delivering important/expensive parcels and packages! I mean, that strength does come in handy when it comes to heavy packages or being able to defend it off against highwaymen. Although he would run into less of them if he did not think it would be quick to run through a road known to having them than the more protected, yet longer routes!