Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Oh my goodness I'm sorry for taking so long to say hello to you!  Hello new possible friend!  :D

Your character does sound interesting indeed, I'm glad you made it over to our merry band of weirdos, though we lovingly call each other creative >3>  I'd be happy to start a thread with you, did you have anything particular in mind?  It seems you joined a couple weeks back, so have you come across any areas you'd especially like to have your character explore?  :3  What type of thread would you like to be a part of?  :D

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Douken

Character Info
Name: Douken Sota
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Explorer
Silver: 365
Haha, no worries. No real rush, honestly.

The main problem I am having is that this character was simply reacted from a concept idea. I had no real experience in fleshing him out with goals or objectives. At the moment, he is "violent race with peaceful job," which sort of fits in well with Yovaesh Port. Then again, Half Orcs were always oriented with the idea of being violent or peaceful depending on which side of the family he was raised more in.

So I am terrible with actual plots, thread ideas, and thread starters. I did make a thread over in said port as an open thread, but looking it over again, I cannot help but think "Now how can anyone really join in on this?"
Naota

Character Info
Ah I can see why you're hesitant.  But!  Quite the contrary, I think a conceptual character is a great opportunity because you have so much freedom!  No lies, one of my accounts from an old RP site I was on (that I brought over here), literally started out as a mule account to be a gag about how little starter characters got when being put on a site (older days before starter packs, like our lovely site has :3).  Her first words, while running up to a guy in the middle of the street were, "Ok old man, lose the clothes because I need them more than you do." A gag on how characters used to not even get started with simple clothing >3>

And now?  She's one of the most fleshed out characters I've ever made.  So don't be worried that you have a shaky start, or a more vague beginning to your character: the amount of freedom you have gives you so much room for creativity and to explore.  I think it's a good idea!  For instance, what if one day he was delivering a package and it started to tick?  It could be an explosion!  Or just a gear clock @[email protected]  but it could lead to some funny or dramatic happenings, and that's just from the small information of him being a courier :3

So have no fear, that's why we're here!  You won't be judged and we just want to help you have fun :D  So!  we can go off of the thread you've made, or if you're more comfortable I could make a starter for us :3

God Rules:
Douken

Character Info
If you can figure out a path we can take with what I wrote, I will openly welcome it. If not, I am still willing to work in another thread.
Naota

Character Info
Sure let's give it a go!  Send me your thread and I'll add it to my watchlist :D

God Rules:
Douken

Character Info
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela E. Rose
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 6183
:3 I'm taking over for Anton for you AJ. I'll figure out someone to post with and love on you with.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela has the power to heal wounds/resurrect on command.
2. Angela can bring out someone's inner love.
3. Angela can peer into your thoughts be it for desires, artifacts you seek, and earthly knowledge you might have.
Also: If you check Angela's temple you can see she can make Artifacts! Temporary for plot or if you have a custom item voucher I can whip up something for that!
Angela's complete family tree is in her temple! (Alternate link is in my profile)

Naota

Character Info
Hey Douken!  Mind if I still respond to that thread?  Or do you only want one thread at a time right now since I know 'ol Brittlez here is gonna post with you too? :D

God Rules:
Douken

Character Info
I have no problem with either option, though i tend to prefer a 3 character max with my threads.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela E. Rose
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 6183
we can all join :O I wouldn't mind posting with Aelwen actually. Talked to Aj about her being his body guard 

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela has the power to heal wounds/resurrect on command.
2. Angela can bring out someone's inner love.
3. Angela can peer into your thoughts be it for desires, artifacts you seek, and earthly knowledge you might have.
Also: If you check Angela's temple you can see she can make Artifacts! Temporary for plot or if you have a custom item voucher I can whip up something for that!
Angela's complete family tree is in her temple! (Alternate link is in my profile)