Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Aaron Thain

Character Info
Name: Aaron Thain
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Southern Glen Assassin
Silver: 68
I guess this is the place for newbies like me to go? I'm pretty new to the whole RP thing and while I think I got the basic idea down, I'm still not 100% sure how this site works. Still, I'm excited to give it a try, and would love any help I can get!
Celeste

Character Info
Name: Celeste Volkov
Alignment: LE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Alpha Female
Silver: 672
-pounces- :D hi! I'm Brittlez I rp Angela!

>3> what kind of character were you hoping to rp with?

"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams."
—Bram Stoker, Dracula

Volkov Family Info
Celeste's History
Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3321
Any particular information you want to know? If so, ask away. The staff members, me included, can answer just about anything you need to know. :)

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*
Aaron Thain

Character Info
Name: Aaron Thain
Race: Human
Class: Southern Glen Assassin
Silver: 68
I don't have any specific questions yet, though I'm sure a few will pop up as I go along. Thanks though! I'm not sure what type of character I want to RP with. In all honesty, I'd be happy with whatever you think'd be best. My character's a bit of a lost soul. His home's way different from the world of Revaliir, but he can't really remember much about it or really anything. His memories come in waves, and are often dizzying and disorienting. While he tries to do the right thing and help others, he feels that right and wrong aren't quite black and white, and that the rules don't apply to him. 

Anyway, I'd be fine with someone who fits with his personality or even somebody that's the complete opposite. Really, I guess what I want is somebody to sort of show him (and me) the ropes and how to survive in this world, if that makes sense.
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
You most certainly came room the right place my friend! (Hello I'm Anton!)

So it sounds like your character might be True Neutral and I highly suggest taking a lot at our Rules/FAQ and Wiki to familiarize yourself with things (I would link if I wasn't on my phone I apologize >_<).

Since this is your first go around with an RP site I suggest starting withe something simple to get used to how it works (though it's a lot simple than you might think :3), and then it can lead to more!

The best thing to remember is that all of this is for fun, and you're creating a story with someone :3 I personally find that opposites can make things easier when starting out because it'll give you tons to work with when it's your turn to reply.

Really all you have to do is write out something your character does, post it, and then the the person you're RPing with writes how their character would respond, so on and so forth.  On our site each post you do is your "turn" so to speak.

It sounds like you're getting an idea of your character and even if they're still a mystery to you, fear not!  Your character will develop the more you write with them :3. If you're ever in doubt I have some horror stories from a lot of my first characters on an RP site >\\> 

So for now since you're still feeling out your character, let's focus on thread ideas.  What's something you feel would be really fun to write out?

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
shogungari

Character Info
Name: Quis Electrum
Alignment: LN
Race: Halfling
Class: Arcanist
Silver: 16
Hey, I'm new to the board….I was hoping of getting into an RP with someone?  My character is a halfling wizard.  I added her information in my profile but the basics is she's a scholar with knowledge of all things arcane, traveling the world to gather more knowledge and make a name for herself.  She's arrogant and pompus but loyal and trustworthy.  I tried posting my own thread but it's untouched so I came here hoping to find a group to RP with.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela E. Rose
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Queen
Silver: 6810
I could probably throw someone in there. It won't be Angela due to the event. >3> What were you looking for in an rp partner?

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela has the power to heal wounds/resurrect on command.
2. Angela can bring out someone's inner love.
3. Angela can peer into your thoughts be it for desires, artifacts you seek, and earthly knowledge you might have.
Also: If you check Angela's temple you can see she can make Artifacts! Temporary for plot or if you have a custom item voucher I can whip up something for that!
Angela's complete family tree is in her temple! (Alternate link is in my profile)

shogungari

Character Info
Someone who complimented Quis' personality.  Someone outgoing, creative, bubbly, uplifting, someone who clashes with Quis' ridiculous ideal ("You're either perfect or you're not me") but isn't opposed to it.  Preferably a martial character to compliment her magical support.

Though I'm open to other new players, if there are any at this point. :x

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela E. Rose
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Queen
Silver: 6810
My character Aelwen might be a really good match.

Aellie Profile

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela has the power to heal wounds/resurrect on command.
2. Angela can bring out someone's inner love.
3. Angela can peer into your thoughts be it for desires, artifacts you seek, and earthly knowledge you might have.
Also: If you check Angela's temple you can see she can make Artifacts! Temporary for plot or if you have a custom item voucher I can whip up something for that!
Angela's complete family tree is in her temple! (Alternate link is in my profile)

shogungari

Character Info
Nifty :D  Where is she currently?  I could have Quis meet her, or we can say they've been traveling together for a while.