Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Hello and welcome, new friend!  You've definitely come to the right place for finding a starting RP partner!  I'd love to RP with you, and I LOVE this level of enthusiasm :3

Don't worry either, everyone starts somewhere and we have all been where you are lol  Almost all of these answers can be found on our WIKI ( <– click me friend).  Be sure to check that out for all sorts of things, like LORE, FAQs, and the site RULES.

As for your character, right now just focus on a character you'd have a lot of fun writing as, and then you build from there!  Things like back story, personality, abilities, etc. will all come easier the more you write with them :3  There's tons of stuff on the Wiki to help you feel more comfortable and of course answer some questions.  All in all, remember that it's about fun and creativity!

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
shanrafire_

Character Info
Name: Faylen Valleth
Alignment: CN
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Silver: 556
Hello everyone! i have no experience with rp, so this all is pretty overwhelming, but the more i explore the more i start to get the hang of things. so tips and advice and help is all welcome my friends.

My character is Faylen she is an elf and she's an assassin. She was the best assassin in her keep and is extremely cocky, everything she does is for her benefit. Though she is an assassin she does have some morals and makes her kills quickly. She left her keep because she felt as though she had been forced into this path and though she feels that shes meant to be an assassin she also feels that she needs more in her life. She is impulsive and a lot of the time she does not think before she does. She wants adventure and love and everything else that an assassin could possibly have. She wants the world. 

Everyone should also know I am so new to writing as well so please bare with me as much as possible ^.^

Thanks for the patience guys, 
Shanra/Blake

The hunt is the best part of the game, the kill just means you won
Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3407
'Ello! Already replied to your intro thread, and I hope you do enjoy your stay!

We are all helpful around here, so if you come across any problems or concerns, feel free to ask us. :)

Also, I can assist you on getting used to Rping if you'd like.

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*
shanrafire_

Character Info
Yeah I saw the newbies should sign up for this after I posted my intro but yeah definitely! Much appreciated mate

Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3407
I can start the thread and send you the link for it. Any area you'd like to start at?

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*
shanrafire_

Character Info
I have nothing in particular in mind at all 

Kiyoshi

Character Info
Name: Huiliang
Alignment: LG
Race: Human (Vampire)
Class: Swordmage
Silver: 199
'Ello mates!

I am what you could call a "Halfling Noob", in the respect that I have been roleplaying for about 5 years but never on an actual site; I am new to everything that is unique to roleplay sites, but not to the act of roleplaying itself.

That being said, I have a character fresh out of the oven (Huiliang) that I would love to start running with, if anyone would mind gracing me with a helping hand? I promise I'll make the effort worth it!
Illusory Angel

Character Info
Name: Synthesis
Alignment: CG
Race: Half-Angel, Half-Demon
Class: Druid (self taught)
Silver: 6827
Hi Kiyoshi,
I'm fairly new to the whole roleplaying thing myself but I feel I've definitly gotten used to this site now and have all the basic knowledge down.
Therefore, feel free to ask me anything via Private Message and I will strive to get back to you in a timely fashion. I'm sure any of the staff will be happy to help you out too but they are pretty busy people. (^‿^)
I'd also be most happy to roleplay with you if your looking for a partner but I warn you I am juggling a few threads already plus real life so I may not be as swift as is usual for me.
Illusory Angel.
(=^..^=)

Eriator

Character Info
Name: Omorgal
Alignment: TN
Race: Dragonborn
Class: Mage
Silver: 1066
Hello there.
I'm not new to roleplaying but it's been some time. Also, the site were I used to play had a different posting system so I will probably need a bit of help with that. So i would like to know how to continue after creating your character and what a good substitute would be for a white raven pet. And also (though I don't know if this is the right place to ask this) I tried to make a second account but something went horribly wrong and I created a whole string of accounts that don't work but are registered. Their names are Eriatar, Eriakotar and The Double Shaded. Could they be removed?
Eriator

Character Info
Name: Omorgal
Alignment: TN
Race: Dragonborn
Class: Mage
Silver: 1066
Seems like I should read everything a little better, forget to introduce my character. My character is a dragonborn sorcerer who doesn't know anything of this world (like me) but has left his home to travel it. He is a serious person and likes to make plans. Often these involve jokes however.