Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Ivacus Manaclaw

Character Info
Name: Ivacus Manaclaw
Alignment: CN
Race: Kobold
Class: God of Exploration and Inspiration
Silver: 609
Given that there's a lot of us looking for a thread, why don't we brainstorm something together?  All of our chars seem to be on a quest for identity, and I can imagine a sheltered elf, a socially inept homunculus, an intelligent artificer and a misanthropic kobold is a recipe for complete catastrophe awesome storytelling.

I am Kaane OOC

Ivacus is the God of Exploration, Travellers, and Motivation

Powers

I: With a divine sense of direction, can find his way to where he or another wants to go in any situation, even places he's never been.
II: Can read the innermost desires and needs of those he speaks with for the purpose of motivating them into taking action.
III: Can operate any mode of transportation (ship/airship) no matter how complex, and tame any creature that can serve as a mount.
Finner the Pantomath

Character Info
Name: Finner the Pantomath
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Golem
Silver: 326
That sounds awesome. I'm absolutely down. I'll shoot you a pm.

That being said, there are a few questions I still have. So if one of the mentors wouldn't mind contacting me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Also for everyone, our discord is a great place to get to know others and start up RPS as well so be sure to check it out :3 https://discord.gg/PKxVE9n

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
magpie

Character Info
Name: margret kane
Alignment: TN
Race: sun elf
Class: Trickster/Thief
Silver: 0
hello im new how do I sart an RP?
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 18403
@Magpie: You can join open threads, or ask people if you can join private ones. Threads that are open for anyone to join have either an [O] tag or [Open]. Private threads have a [P] or [Private] tag. Have you read the rules and the wiki yet? It's a good place to get a feel for the site. If you haven't already, I suggest you join our Discord server. There you can get feedback in real-time and have more specific questions answered.

If you want, you can also make a thread in this forum saying you you're looking for people to join you, or vice versa.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 924
Hi magpie! I would love to help you get started here at Rev. Am I correct in assuming you have an idea of who or what your character is going to be? Even if you don't, that's fine too.

To start posts, you find where you want to start (i was told our map is supposed to be interactive. So try clicking on where you want to start and you should be taken to that forum.) Click New Thread. Be sure to title it, add any restrictions (private, open, event (since you're starting on the first day of our anniversary you will get the whole month of opportunities)). Fill it with your post and submit it :)

Since you posted here, would you like me to be your veteran partner?

magpie

Character Info
Name: margret kane
Alignment: TN
Race: sun elf
Class: Trickster/Thief
Silver: 0
yes absolutely lirin that sounds great!
Comatosemonkey

Character Info
Name: Scrax
Alignment: CG
Race: Goblin
Class: Medium
Silver: 15
Hello, I'm new to Roleplaying. I got my charachter down and his speciality but how do I start my Adventure? 
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 18403
Heya! Starting your adventure is easy. You can either create an open thread with a [O] or [Open] tag, or join a thread which has that tag. If you're interested in joining a thread that has a [P] or [private] tag you will need to ask the creator of the thread for permission first before joining. If you want, I'm open for rp! I have a handful of characters you can pick and choose from. :D

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Sophie

Character Info
Name: Xetera
Alignment: CE
Race: False Demon(Man made demon)
Class: Dark mage/Fighter
Silver: 197
hello. I'm here for some help with roleplaying and maybe some people to roleplay with

''The world needs to be a better place. So I'll kill everyone.''