Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Lamia_The_Sneky_Snek

Character Info
Name: Dzirreh
Alignment: CN
Race: Lamia With hints of another unknown race
Class:
Silver: 100
I checked out the rules but more my question is Am I able to 1. do a role play with multiple people? and 2 can I play as like an NPC? just for conversation and stuff like that. indulge in games of chess and stuff like that

Uh I don't have one
Eden

Character Info
Name: Eden
Race: Tigerfolk
Class: Beastmaster
Silver: 90
To answer your questions:

1. Yes, you can RP with more than one person. If you want an open thread, but wanted to limit how many people are in it, you tag the title with [L:#] and replace the # with the actual number you want to max with.

2. You can play out some NPC characters, but if they start appearing more consistently and turn into traveling partners for your characters through multiple threads, you will need to buy them as companion items.
Jonicus

Character Info
Name: Vunnaap
Race: Kulap
Class: Martial Artist/Street Fighter/Monk
Silver: 25
I'm new to the site and roleplaying in general, and I heard this is a good place to look for people to rp with. If not,  I'm sorry

'' Being always on the move is quite the ordeal. That's why I'm always on the move.''
Aegis
Deity

Character Info
Name: Zanar Arowin
Alignment: TN
Race: Werebear
Class: Deity
Silver: 3002
Hi there and welcome to Revaliir! Hope you enjoy your stay here. And this is a great place to come and look for people especially newbies such as your self. You have any questions about the site or the whole process that you want to clarify? You can freely ask them here or PM me either right here on the site or on our community Discord server(Though I do go by Leonknight over there)

Zanar is the God of The Endless Hunt and Boundless Wilds

Zanar's God Powers are as Followed:
i. Can Track Anything in the world, no matter where they may go.
ii. Can see and strike the weak points of his prey, allowing for a clean kill
iii. Can use the ability of any beast of the wild, or give that ability to another.
Limited GM of my character is always allowed!
TristanaDeformem

Character Info
Name: Tristana Deformem
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: At the moment she is a traveler
Silver: 302
Hello! I'm a roleplayer who does have experience in roleplaying on different rp websites. However I have never used this website's type of system for rp. So I have a couple of questions for the system involving money, items, use of items, etc. Thanks!
——————————————————–
Here is my character btw-

Tristana Deformem: 

She is a young human woman who has spent the majority of her life locked up in a cabin by her Uncle because she was too ugly to be seen. Tristana knows a lot about the evils of the world and how everybody would love to just kill her or something equally terrible (or at least that's what her uncle claimed) but knows little else about the world. When her uncle died she managed to escape the cabin and learned some basic magic/druid stuff from a traveler who really didn't want her to be defenseless.  Now she is exploring, trying to learn about the world and to learn more about herself. 
—————————————————
Questions-

Does the money system rely on us paying real money?
What can you do with the items you buy? 
Do you need to buy food for your character to survive? 
What do I do if I see somebody breaking the rp rules?
Is it possible to give items to other rpers?
What is Synth?
Is fanart allowed? If so what are the rules for it? 
——————————————————–
Thanks!

“Your choices are your own. The past doesn’t excuse now.”

Aegis
Deity

Character Info
HI there, thank you for taking the time to post in the Greenhorn guild! Also may I say welcome to Revaliir! Great job on the character creation btw, read through your profile, very rarely do people actually take the time to use some of the already laid out lore. So I applaud you on that.

The silver system is based only on how much words you post in the IC forums, has absolutely nothing to do with real world money at all

The items you buy can be used in anyway long as it fits into what the item does. So let's say you buy the fireball spell, you can cast various levels of a fireball but you can't make it set the world ablaze in a single cast.

You can, but I don't believe it is necessary on that one. As we do not have food in our shops.

As for people breaking the rules use the Report button on the top right-hand side of their posts.

It is completely possible to give others items via our trade system =D

Synth is used to craft certain items found in the Synth shop. These items hold special effects and are generally more powerful than your basic run of the mill items
Clicky here for Synth Shop

Fanart is completely allowed, as long as it doesn't contain nudity. Honestly is probably encouraged more than anything.

iii. Can use the ability of any beast of the wild, or give that ability to another.
TristanaDeformem

Character Info
Name: Tristana Deformem
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: At the moment she is a traveler
Silver: 302
Awesome! Thanks for letting me know. One last thing, I remember reading something about dropped items? So how does that work? If that's not a thing then I may have just misread it. 

“Your choices are your own. The past doesn’t excuse now.”

Aegis
Deity

Character Info
You did not misread. When posting you have a chance to receive an item. The tier of the item you get is all based on RNG. Not all these items you get from posting are Synth or Apothecary items.

Kord

Character Info
Name: A
Race:
Class:
Silver: 93
Hey,

I'm new to this website, and haven't roleplayed online in what must be be a few years now, so I figured this would be a good place to start because I couldn't see any obvious questions/answers post, and I wanted to have a back-and-forth with someone anyway, just to make sure I was doing the right thing. But my question is, how detailed to character sheets have to be? Could I start off with a really basic description (really basic, just a name and species), and then develop it from there, filling it in after a post or two and I've figured out what I want? Or do I need something a bit more concrete than that?
Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Alignment: LN
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 924
First, welcome to Revaliir!
The character sheet can be as detailed as you desire. Could be a one line summary, could be blank. Or it can be a very detailed outline from appearance to personality, temperaments, arsenal and a full background. The last site I joined, I didn't know what I wanted, so I gave the character a "buried alive" scenario and amnesia, filling her in as I wrote. I allowed her to create herself, and I haven't been disappointed.

I have a variety of characters good for most situations. Would you like to RP with me?
Akira is an adorable 6 yr old, the epitome of innocence and highly curious.
Lirin my vampire and Celeste, her twin make excellent hunters in their own rights.
Raziel is a blind, short half angel, all sweet and shy.
Morticia my somewhat mischievous pixie who is currently super depressed.
And Nix, a mercenary (the one who started out with Amnesia)