Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Cao Lixue

Character Info
Name: Cao Lixue
Alignment: CG
Race: Jiangshi
Class: Former Preistess
Silver: 29
Hello, it is I the hopeless Jiangshi cleric just popping in to say hi before either I died from hunger or a wandering band of adventurers who lump all undead into one category.
Sen

Character Info
Name: Sen
Alignment: TG
Race: Summon
Class: Familiar/Shapeshifter
Silver: 100
Hello everyone! My name is Kyst and I'm new. I'm not new to roleplaying, but it's been a number of years and I'm certainly rusty. I'm also quite overwhelmed by everything that's happening in the world of Rev right now, so I'd love a helping hand. Having said that, I'd actually love to jump in the deep end and start my character off in the madness that is the apocalypse, but only if that's not too hard to figure out.

This strange little creature I've brought to the table is called Sen. It's a shapeshifting summon without a summoner, a creature without a "default" identity, who has a lot of things to figure out about itself and life and all that jazz. It would make perfect sense for Sen to just appear wherever whenever, because it just got banished and it wasn't supposed to be anywhere anymore but now it accidentally is. If that makes sense.

So, like Sen, I'm totally flexible about this whole process. Whatever is easiest!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela E. Rose
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Adviser
Silver: 10437
Hi Sen! :3 Some of our staff members and helpers pmed you for info!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Also: If you check Angela's temple you can see she can make Artifacts! Temporary for plot or if you have a custom item voucher I can whip up something for that!
Angela's complete family tree is in her temple! (Alternate link is in my profile)

Icarus

Character Info
Name: Icarus Valeon
Alignment: TG
Race: Resurrected Human
Class: Saint of Hope
Silver: 471
I’m old, but volunteering to RP/coach or whatever for newcomers.